Tinfoil Mayhem

While hungrily taking a second bite out of a sandwich on Sunday, I realized that the sandwich had a piece of aluminium foil lining one side of it. To my horror, I discovered that a piece of that foil was gone, which meant I had accidentally ingested it on my first bite.

For the next 30 hours or so, I had been taking laxatives and running to the bathroom, hoping desperately for the piece of MF foil to pass out. In the meantime, I ran a fever, which I’m not surprised could be caused by the ingested foil. I’ll skip all the disgusting crappy details. Let’s just say that I was awfully glad when that thing finally came out (I saw it. And no, I didn’t search for it explicitly).

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s